Media accreditation open for Cheboksary 2015
Media accreditation for the Cheboksary 2015 European Athletics Team Championships (20-21 June) is open for written press, photographers and broadcast non-rights holders.
The deadline for applications with or without official media hotel accommodation is Monday 1 June 2015. Information on official media hotels is included in the registration form.
Written press and photographers are able to apply for accreditation by clicking here.
Broadcast non-rights holders are able to apply for accreditation by clicking here.
Broadcast rights holder (TV and Radio) have received a unique username and password which they can use to access the media accreditation system.
Important Media Hotel Booking Information
· The Hotel Salam has been selected as official media hotel.
· The accommodation request will be processed after registration approval and an email with invoice will follow to confirm the status of your request. Please note that default payment method is through bank transfer.
· In case you do not request accommodation straight away, please log in again into the system to do so if necessary, with the credentials that are sent in a separate e-mail. The deadline to submit your accommodation request is Monday 1 June 2015.
· For any cancellation made until 31 May 2015, no cancellation fee will be charged.
· For any cancellation made as from 1 June 2015, 100% of the total accommodation cost will be charged as a cancellation fee, unless the room is resold.
· Shortly after your registration, you will receive an e-mail with your accommodation invoice as well as a payment link in order to proceed with payment by credit card (secured payment platform).
· You are kindly requested to proceed with payment no later than five (5) working days after receipt of this e-mail in order to guarantee your hotel booking.
· Your accommodation booking will be guaranteed only after receipt of the full payment of your accommodation cost.
· In case the full payment is not received within the five working days, your reservation will be cancelled and the room released.
· In case of no-show, the full stay will be charged.
Default payment is by bank transfer. Should you wish to proceed with payment by bank transfer please indicate that at the Comment box during the Registration Process.
Please note that a valid credit card must be presented at the hotel reception in order to cover any further costs that may occur e.g. minibar, phone calls etc.
In order to have guaranteed transportation to the official hotel your travel details must be entered in ARENA at least 72 hours prior to departure of your home country.
Upon arrival at the airport, please report to the Transportation Desk located in Arrival Hall.
If you have any questions, please contact European Athletics Head of Communications James Mulligan at[email protected].